Product Listing Criteria
Product Listing Criteria
We want customers to be able to shop with confidence on Neiibor Crate. For all products listed on the Neiibor Crate website, the Producer will require to obtain approval before products are listed for sale. The process of listing, providing information, and details up to the approval are listed below.
Product Detail Rules
Customers will learn about your product when it is on the main store page or in the category that it belongs in. The rules here are laid out to ensure that all products and its detail are covered so that the customer can have a consistent experience.
In general, you will need to:
- Accurately categorize and describe your products.
- Provide thorough detail about your product to ensure the customer are knowledgeable about your product before consumption.
- You cannot list your product as Organic without first providing the documentations, or certifications that your products fall under these two categories.
- Refrain from creating duplicate pages for a product that already has a detail page.
- Create new detail pages for new products or versions.
- Only create valid “variations” that relate to the primary product.
Policy for listing your products
- None of the following are allowed in product detail page titles, descriptions, bullet points, or images:
- Exclude inappropriate content such as obscene or offensive materials, links or contact information.
- Phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, or website URLs.
- Use Capital Letters only for the beginning of each word. Do not use all Capital Letters throughout the attribute. This applies to Product Title, Bullet Points, and/or Product Description.
- Links to other websites for placing orders, or alternative shipping offers, such as free shipping.
- Requests for positive customer reviews.
- Adverts, promotional material, or watermarks on images, photos, or videos.
- Product titles must not have more than 200 characters, including spaces. This upper limit applies to all categories. Some categories might have a limit of even fewer characters.
- You must not use false product identification information in product detail pages.
- You must not use product detail pages to cross-merchandise or cross-promote a product.
- You may only update detail pages to better or more accurately describe the product as originally listed. For example, permissible updates include additional details, clarifications, grammatical fixes, or removal of content that violates our policy.
- You must not use an existing listing for a new version of a product. This includes changes in color, size, material, features, and product name. Instead, create a new product detail page for each new product or variant.
Recalling your products
If you find that your product requires a recall due to any reason such as causing harm, sickness or disease to customers or if news comes that your product or products similar to your product may be carrying a liability to cause harm, sickness or disease to customers, you must notify us immediately to recall the products. In the event that your products carry such liability, Neiibor Crate will hold no liability that arises from your products.
The following guidelines are aimed at providing Producers an overview of the product recall process.
Regulators typically in cooperation with the Producer (recalling entity) announce recalls. Principally each regulator maintains public announcements of recalls and a record of past recalls on their websites. The announcements on these websites include the product name (identifying information), the nature of the product issue, scope of impacted product, and customer remedy.
In this recall, the manufacturer, brand owner, or supplier directly notifies retailers and other supply chain partners about the product issue before (or in some cases, entirely without) the regulator’s involvement. In these cases, the manufacturer can choose to create their own page providing details on this issue or not.
In the event that a recall is announced.
- Neiibor Crate suspends product listing for all products impacted by the recall.
- Neiibor Crate will notify all past and recent customers of the announced recall.
- Producers will need to remove their products from the storage facility.
- The producer will have to notify the Storage Facility of the recall in the case of contamination.
- Neiibor Crate will verify that all products stored have been removed.